How The Purchase Process Works
Step 1: Enroll in the course and pay the required tuition and fees at your College or University.
Step 2: Read the course syllabus carefully for important course information. It may be attached to the instructor's welcome email.
Step 3: Register & Purchase the course software using the correct link below. You can only purchase one (1) course per order.
Preview of Purchasing Steps
Use a gift code.
- Need to place an order for someone else?
- When the Courseware is in Deferment Demo Mode you will only have access to the first three topics (readings, presentations, and practice questions) of the course.
- You will not have access to any (graded) online exams and the practice work you do will not be saved. In Deferment Demo mode the courseware is installed only for one use. You will need to reinstall if you wish to use the Deferment Demo again.
Accessing the Demo
1. Select the Electronic Product from the Catalogue.
2. Download and Save the courseware file to your computer.
3. Open the file after the download has finished.
4. Click on the Deferment Demo button in the lower right hand corner of the Application Assistant.
Deferment Demo Button